If you’re serious about your running or biking workouts this is the perfect accessory for your next pair of workout headphones. However, you should know this upfront. This is a hardcore workout device. If training isn’t serious work, then this device isn’t for you.
The Ultimate Fitness Device Pre-Order NOW
Scheduled for release on November 6, 2011 is the Motorola MOTOACTV Fitness Tracker and Smart Music Player.
What’s so amazing about this new device?
Motorola has packed an 8GB GPS fitness tracker plus a smart music player that adapts as your workout progresses into a durable, lightweight device that is smaller than most iPods.
The smart music player looks simply incredible. The MOTOACTV tracks your performance against which songs energize you the most and then compiles them in a high performance playlist. No more reaching over to your arm as you run just to put on that one song that pumps you up. The MOTOACTV already knows what gets you going.
- Ability to track your running, walking, biking, stair master, and pretty much any training routine that keeps you moving.
- Upload your outdoor training to a map and track exactly where your training has taken you.
- Track your distance, speed, time, calories burned and more!
- Tough is MOTOACTV’s middle name. It is weatherproof, shockproof, scratch resistant, rain resistant.
- Go wired or wireless. You’ll have the option to sync to your iPhone, Android or any other smart device, so you’ll never miss a call.
- Built in goal setting and audio coach. Set whatever goals you want to meet and the MOTOACTV audio coach will give you updates as you workout.
- Indoor/Outdoor lighting modes and touch screen display. You’ll never have to worry about that glare preventing you from changing your device settings, MOTOACTV does that as well.
- Build customized training plans on MOTOACTV.com and download them straight to your device for your next workout.