Finding time to go to the gym can be difficult, especially if you workout by yourself. And even if you can find the time it’s hard to stay motivated once you’re there unless you have someone pushing you. Unless of course you have an Apple iPod Shuffle and a great pair of workout headphones.
Your Greatest Workout Partner
If you’ve been holding out on grabbing an iPod Shuffle because you currently have an iPhone now is the time to move past that road block. We absolutely love the iPhone, but when it comes to working out nothing beats the iPod Shuffle. If you’re not convinced next time you go for a run or take a trip to the gym ask to borrow one of your friend’s iPod Shuffle and you’ll immediately notice the difference.
Features at a Glance
- 2 GB capacity, which will end up being around 500 songs
- Up to 15 hours of audio playback on a single charge
- Easily connects to all workout headphones
- Comes in a variety of colors, such as:
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Size: 1.6 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches (this thing is tiny)