Update 6/29/15: These headphones have been discontinued by the manufacturer. We recommend taking a look at some of our other waterproof headphones.
If you’re looking for a solid pair of waterproof headphones for a good price then look no further than the trusted Laird Hamilton Signature Waterproof Headphones.
- Fit. One of the hugest issues with waterproof headphones if the fit, but you’re provided with 10 elastomer earbugs, which should guarantee a great fit.
- Price. You’re not likely to find a cheaper pair of waterproof headphones.
- No Clip. It was hard to find something negative, and while not having a clip to attach to your shirt may be a problem if you’re using these for running, it definitely isn’t a problem for swimmers.
The Laird Hamilton Signature Waterproof Headphones are actually part of a collection created by H20 Audio, and we are of the opinion that H20 Audio makes some of the highest quality waterproof swimming headphones around.
A lot of times there are issues with swimming headphones. Not all the time, but issues do happen. One of the best things about the H20 Audio products are their lifetime warranty. Unless you’ve smashed your headphones with a hammer there is a good chance that any damage to your headphones from normal use and H20 Audio will send you a new pair with a simple phone call.
- Waterproof/Sweatproof – using DurabilityH20, a patented technology
- Waterproof Depth: up to 12 feet
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What’s in the Box?
- Laird Hamilton Signature Waterproof Headphones
- 10 sets of of elastomer earplugs (XS-XL)
Where to Buy?
See our note above about these being discontinued by the manufacturer.