The Klipsch Image S4 Headphones were some of the best selling headphones in the market, period. The Klipsch Image S5i Rugged In-Ear Headphones take a slightly different approach and are tailored perfectly for Apple products.
- Durable. Rugged is an understatement. These headphones seem to thrive in any environment.
- Cool Gadgets. The fact that the carrying case turns into a flashlight is too cool not to mention.
- In-line Controls. Stop swatting at your armband or reaching in your pocket to scroll through your iPod.
- In-line Controls. Yes ,we listed this under “Pros.” We know it is kind of odd to have one feature that is a “Pro” and a “Con,” but here’s the deal. While Klipsch did a great job by making the control buttons easy to use, they also made it a bit bulky, and it tends to bounce a bit unless you can clip it to your shirt (clip is included).
The Klipsch Image S5i had a high standard to meet in comparison to their previous model. We had mixed feelings on whether that standard was surpassed. For some sports like rock climbing or skiing these may be the best sports headphones on the market, but if you’re a pure bred runner you may want to look elsewhere. And by elsewhere, we suggest the Klipsch Image S4.
With that said though, the added 3 button in-line control also adds functionality to iPhone owners by including a push to talk microphone. If you’re working out at home that could be the one feature you were looking for.
While we’re split on when to use these headphones, two things are for sure
- They sound amazing
- They’re incredibly comfortable
- Dual magnet micro speakers
- Patented oval ear-tips
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
- Warranty: 2 year, limited
What’s in the Box?
- Klipsch Image S5i Headphones
- Carrying case
- 3 different size oval ear tips
Where to Buy?
We always find the best prices at Amazon.